Just a few friendly reminders from the chief referee and race director:
- Volunteers: We have over 160 volunteers, please go out of your way to thank them!
- Wear it: If you are riding your bike you must wear a helmet.
- Leave No Trace: Please leave the area the way you found it and pick up all trash in your area to include banana peels, GU packets and beer bottles. If there is trash next to you please pick it up as well.
- Maps: We will only have a limited number of maps at the race. Please download or pre-print.
- Parking: – Do not park at the finish line. I know this works for many races but not at BBBQ. Sunday: Tourist Park is a NO PARKING zone before, during and after the race. We will have volunteers coming and going but please no race parking. The map is on the website.
- Public Nudity and Public Urination: Please be respectful and just don’t do it.
- RR Feed Zone:
- The FZ is self-support. Please show your sportsmanship and offer to help others with hand ups. With over 160 volunteers we just do not have the capacity to provide for a supported Feed Zone. Please help others who are not able to travel with a support crew.
- No Attack Feed Zone: The town of Meservy will be considered a neutral race zone – no attacking. Any attacks will be pulled back by the MotoRef.
- The town of Meservy will be considered a neutral race zone – no attacking. Any attacks will be pulled back by the MotoRef and relegated.
- 51 Miles – Start with 3 bottles. The feed zone is open to all racers but feeds zones do not guarantee you’ll actually execute a successful hand-up or not crash.
- 85 Miles – Start with 4 bottles.
In the friendly voice of Chief Official Jeff Mertz and Race Director Tim Putnam – You’ve been warned. 🙂